Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP 250 G5
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Moderators,please change my seeable name in the HP Support Community from the "Br3nd3nlorn" to simply "Lorn96082943".

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

If the moderators have not contacted with me somehow I should change that my Screen Name or delete that my HP Support Comunity profile when the options will have appeared in the HP Support Comunity profile menu or in the account menu.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

@Lorn96082943 

This is something you can do for yourself.

The following post explains:

How to Change your Email Address

For example, where the post directs you to select your email address, you may (instead) select your Display Name, click the "pencil" icon and edit the content.  

Source:

HP Community  > Browse the Community >

More Communities > Welcome to the Community >

First Time Here?  Learn how to Post and More

Thank you for participating in the HP Community Forum.

We are a world community of HP enthusiasts dedicated to supporting HP technology.

Click Thumbs Up on a post to say Thank You!

Answered? Select the relevant post "Accept as Solution" to help others find it.

Dragon-Fur

HP Recommended

Sorry,that had not changed that what I mean.I mean the nick name in the left higher corner of my posts in the HP Support Community wich is Br3nd3nlorn.

HP Recommended

@Lorn96082943 

My mistake - I moved too quickly and thought that "how-to" post was close to the right one.

The name to which you refer is apparently your Screen Name.

Although there is a detailed "how-to" post on much of the subject, changing the Screen Name is either not allowed or the "how-to" information is perhaps missing.  It is possible, too, that the information is posted somewhere, the how-to is obvious, and that I simply missed it.  ??

Reference

Having trouble signing in? We want to help!

I will forward a request.

My apologies for the confusion.

We are a world community of HP enthusiasts dedicated to supporting HP technology.

Dragon-Fur

HP Recommended

Then please simply delete my Br3nd3nlorn profile in the HP Support Community if it's possible.

HP Recommended

@Lorn96082943 

I cannot do any of this - I do not have access to your private data.   

I have forwarded another request to the community moderators to contact you.

Should there be a response, you will hear back on this thread before anyone tries to contact you using other methods.

If you wish to do so, you can (as far as I know) delete your entire profile (quit the community).  If that is not your intention, and if you can wait for the moderators, the screen name can be sorted.

We have a few moderators on duty during the weekend - hopefully someone will have time to get back to you soon.

Dragon-Fur

HP Recommended

If the moderators have not contacted with me somehow I should change that my Screen Name or delete that my HP Support Comunity profile when the options will have appeared in the HP Support Comunity profile menu or in the account menu.

HP Recommended

@Lorn96082943 

You named has been changed.  Please see your private message for confirmation.

Cheers

I work on behalf of HP
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.