Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Irrelevant....

I need urgent help changing the delivery address for my instant ink. When I go to my account under the billing address I just get a big blank space both using IE and Chrome.

After looking around in the different help and support pages HP has to offer I am no closer to finding either a resolution or some contact details where I can get support for a service I am actually paying for each month.

Can someone please point me in the direction of some contact details I can use to contact a living organism at HP? 

PS: Well done HP. You have done a fantastic work of preventing your customers from being able to contact you. I understand that I might have missed something, but If I couldnt find an obvious information after a lot of digging, chances are most of the other customers will face the same issue.

</RANT>

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hey @raven10011

Andrea here, I will be happy to help you. If you can send me a private message with your email address associated with your account or your Instant Ink account number I will be able to get some security information from you and make the change for you.

How To Send A Private Message - https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/First-Time-Here-Learn-How-to-Post-and-More/How-To-Send-A-Private-Messa...

This is the security information I will need to you confirm also. Please confirm the address that is on the account and provide me with the new address.

1- Product and Serial number

2-Last 4 digits of the credit card on file

3- Shipping address on the account

4- Name on the account

Again please make sure this is all sent in a private message and not here on the public forum.

Thanks,

Andrea
-HP Instant Ink Support

A-Roxy
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.