Did you mean: 
raven10011
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Changing shipping address for instant ink

HP Recommended
Irrelevant....

I need urgent help changing the delivery address for my instant ink. When I go to my account under the billing address I just get a big blank space both using IE and Chrome.

After looking around in the different help and support pages HP has to offer I am no closer to finding either a resolution or some contact details where I can get support for a service I am actually paying for each month.

Can someone please point me in the direction of some contact details I can use to contact a living organism at HP? 

PS: Well done HP. You have done a fantastic work of preventing your customers from being able to contact you. I understand that I might have missed something, but If I couldnt find an obvious information after a lot of digging, chances are most of the other customers will face the same issue.

</RANT>

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
A-Roxy
Level 5
233 233 25 45
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hey @raven10011

Andrea here, I will be happy to help you. If you can send me a private message with your email address associated with your account or your Instant Ink account number I will be able to get some security information from you and make the change for you.

How To Send A Private Message - https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/First-Time-Here-Learn-How-to-Post-and-More/How-To-Send-A-Private-Messa...

This is the security information I will need to you confirm also. Please confirm the address that is on the account and provide me with the new address.

1- Product and Serial number

2-Last 4 digits of the credit card on file

3- Shipping address on the account

4- Name on the account

Again please make sure this is all sent in a private message and not here on the public forum.

Thanks,

Andrea
-HP Instant Ink Support

A-Roxy
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation