Reception2018
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Claiming cashback on inks

HP Recommended
CF471X CF472X & CF473X
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am trying to claim cashback on the inks that we have bought as a company but they are not listed in the drop down. Can anyone advise me of what i am doing wrong as it says on the table of inks that qualify for the cashback that my inks do but when i type them in they do not come up. Please see evidence in images below. I have emailed asking Cartridge save but they have advised it is an issue i need to take up with HP directly but cannot find a phone number or an email address. 

Im hoping you can help. 

Here is how to claim the cashbackHere is how to claim the cashbackHere is the page on cartridge save stating the ink qualifies for cashbackHere is the page on cartridge save stating the ink qualifies for cashbackI have typed in the ink and it does not come upI have typed in the ink and it does not come upHere is the ink in the list of inks the cashback is supplied onHere is the ink in the list of inks the cashback is supplied on

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Dragon-Fur
Level 16
Level 16
31,965 31,670 2,907 10,638
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Reception2018

HP Contact Information:

“Everywhere” Contact Information - HP Technical Support

HP World-Wide Support

Select your region and follow the prompts

Option:  Contact HP Technical Support - Regions

USA / Canada

1. Submit information / case online: HP Customer Support
  2. Sign in or continue as a guest

:Arrow_Right: UK

1. For faster support, submit information / case online HP Customer Support UK
  2. Contact Phone: Contact HP UK – Phone Assist

Contact HP Tech Support on your Browser

Open Browser to HP Technical Support

Select Contact Support or Business Support

• Follow the prompts.

Option:  HP Agent Response on the Forum

You can choose to wait for an HP Agent to respond to your request on the forum.

The following applies to HP agent response on our community forum:

• An HP agent will always post back on the forum before contacting you privately.
  • Agents are identified by the "HP" icon  next to the Profile ID avatar.
  • HP Moderators are identified by the "Mod" icon  next to the Profile ID avatar

• HP agent response times vary widely – this forum is not HP Technical Support
  • HP agent response on the forum is NOT guaranteed - this is a community forum
  • Be aware of scams and thieves that crawl out from under the rocks – READ the warnings

Option - HP Support is on Facebook!

HP on Facebook

Thank you for participating in the HP Community Forum.

We are a world community of HP enthusiasts dedicated to supporting HP technology.

Dragon-Fur

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation