Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP ENVY 15 Laptop PC
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My order says clearance dealy - import since Dec 11 (a week ago). I know this process usually takes 2 days but this is too long. Does anyone share the same experience and can tell me how long does it take eventually? FedEx said they need to receive the corresponding documents from HP but I couldn't get in touch with any representatives at HP, even the online chat with a salesperson is just a fake button leading nowhere. I am very disappointed with the customer service now and would greatly appreciate any suggestions. Thanks!

9 REPLIES 9
HP Recommended

I am having the exact same issue.  You can email Enrique Lores directly at Enrique.Lores@hp.com.  He is the President/CEO.  Perhaps if we bombard him with emails re: the situation, something may get done. 

HP Recommended

I’m having the same issue. I ordered my laptop on 11/27/2020 and it shipped 12/08/2020. Since then my package has been stuck in Anchorage, AK awaiting clearance instructions from importer. My laptop was scheduled to deliver on the 14th. Plus I haven’t heard anything from HP. 

HP Recommended

I too have the exact same issue. The order status page hasn't updates since the last 6 days. I have sent them an email but all I received back was that due to holiday season expect a delayed response. Not sure of any other way to reach them. My order was shipped on 11 December 2020 and since then it is showing import clearance delay.

HP Recommended

Just to update people I’ve contacted HP and was contacted by [Personal Information Removed]. Seems that they have resolved this. After receiving no type of contact I received an email addressing my issue. I checked FedEx tracking and my package is now in transit from Anchorage, AK. 

HP Recommended

Thanks a lot for the information! Will be emailing this address.

HP Recommended

you're welcome,

Mine still shows pending in Alaska. 

I have been bombarding him and the BBB, Consumer Reports, and the HP store on Twitter.  It is ridiculous.  I had been calling since Monday - 10 phone calls to regular customer service where I sat on hold for hours only to get told they are aware but have done nothing.  Multiple calls to the corporate office where everytime I sat on hold to speak to the one good rep or they would transfer me to Art - who argues with customers (yeah that's a good tactic).  Katie told me I had a case manager - Jeff.  Jeff has yet to pick up the phone and call me.  It is really ridiculous and despite the fact that I like my current HP and I am sure, barring any software issues, I will like this one - I will NEVER buy another HP product again.  Nothing.  I will buy my computers at ibuypower.com.  Much better service and I should have just spent the extra money and gone there.  Lesson learned.

HP Recommended

Screenshot_20201218-195517_Gmail.jpg

HP Recommended

I have the same issue. Ordered on November 27 (probably like a lot of people ordering on BF or CM) but for it to be held in customs for over a week is ridiculous!! Called CS, they took my info, transferred me to "someone who could help" only for it to be the original automated system. They said they'd send a text for an email link and the link is broken. Just like their customer service. I just hope my laptop isn't broken when it FINALLY gets here. Oh and I definitely emailed this Enrigue person. Maybe he will help. SMH

HP Recommended

Hi guys, my email to HP support got a reply several days ago. They seemed to notice the issue and are currently working on it. Here is the reply and hopefully all of our orders can start to move soon!

HP is aware of the customs clearance and is urgently working with U.S. Customs to resolve this issue as quickly as possible. All required paperwork has been completed and is now being processed. We are continuing to escalate to have these released immediately. 

Please continue to check your FedEx tracking number for updates. FedEx will deliver your notebook as soon as possible once U.S. Customs has released the shipment. Please sign up with FedEx Delivery Manager or UPS MyChoice to manage your shipments and get an update on your shipments.

We’re very sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. We’re doing our absolute best to send you your customized PC as soon as possible.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.