Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Dear Sir/Madam

A friend of mine would like to make a formal complaint regarding on of the administrators on this forum.

How does he do this?

May i thank everyones imput in advanvce.

Drake

17 REPLIES 17
HP Recommended

Hello DrakeMinion,

As you just registered your account, I'm curious what your complaint would be, seeing as this is your first post.  Can you send me a PM describing the nature of your complaint?

Please be aware that we cannot answer questions about another user's account, or discuss any infractions that may have led to the loss of posting privileges.

Thanks,

SunshineF

HP Recommended

Dear Sir

My post refers to a friend that was kicked off the forum by a administrator. He would like to make a complaint.

I appreciate i do not have nor wish to discuss the specifics. But surely every single person is answerable to someone, are they not.

I have read the terms and conditions of this forum and from what my friend says i believe he has a valid grevience.

He has also showed me the specific post that got it into trouble. And to be honest it appears to be a ligitimate question orientated towards his computer.

HP Recommended

I am not versed in techno nonmenclature so administrator may not be the correct term.

Drake

HP Recommended

Please note i have no idea what a "PM" is. This is the limit of my comfort zone

HP Recommended

Hi,

A PM is a private message, and you can send me one by clicking on my name, then on the right hand side under "Contact" click on "Send this user a private message".

I have sent you a PM asking for more details, so you can access this by clicking on the small envelope at the top of the page next to your name (near the top right corner of the screen).  Then you can click "Reply" to send a message back.

HP Recommended

Dear Sir

I am sure i answered this but i cannot find it on your website.

The fact of the matter is he feels there is a grevience. Now surely nothing personnel to you or the other administrators  but surely there must be a complaint procedure. He does have a lot of HP products and i feel that it is harsh on how hes being treated.

HP Recommended

Hi Drake,

As I stated, I can't continue to comment on these kinds of issues on the public forum.  You will need to send me a private message with the name of the user so we can review his account.  If you cannot find how to send a private message, there is a video here that will assist you:

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/First-Time-Here-Learn-How-to/How-To-Send-A-Private-Message-Video/td-p/8...

Thank you,

SunshineF

HP Recommended

Im sorry most companies have a comprehensive complaint procedure that it apparent for all to view within their terms. I believe he had complained to the CEO but he says its is nothing more than an automated reply.

So please can you tell me the procedure for me to tell him of who is your supervisor or manager etc and their respective email.

I dont have much time on my hands and i do not want to waste it as a medium between him and a company that i feel that has decided to revoke his warranty just because you or your colleague did not like him asking a question about connecting his phone to his computer.

As i said he is your customer and what he has shown me should not constitute a breach of the rules. Appears to be a valid and simple question.

If you are unwilling to provide support or provide me or him with the requsite complaint procedure then i will suggest to him that it maybe best to look at purchasing products from a company that is willing to reciprocate.

HP Recommended

He has told me that you have already made your decision. But would like a copy of the original post so that he could {Content Removed: legal discussion} bring it to the attention of the BBC's Watchdog programme

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.