Did you mean: 
ClementT
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Complaints about bad service

HP Recommended
HP EliteBook 745 G6 Notebook

Dear HP America, hello. I am a laptop buyer from Rome, Italy. I encountered many problems during the purchase process, but I couldn't contact HP Italy at all, so I can only ask you for help.

I placed an order from HP Italy on October 14th, but I quickly found out that I had selected the wrong goods, so I immediately applied for cancellation of the order on the official website only twenty minutes after placing the order. HP Italy's website said that they would respond to my request within 48 hours, but on October 16th they directly sent the courier without contacting me. I have been trying to call them, but no one answers.

On October 19th, the express delivery came. When I didn't know what was in the package, the courier asked me to accept it and left quickly. I was forced to accept the cancelled order without time to check the items. (But I did not open the express box)

In the afternoon of the same day in Italy time, I made a lot of calls to HP Italy and re-applied for many returns on the official website, but there was still no staff to answer my request. I received an email from "donotreply.hpstore.it@hp.com" from the first time I applied to cancel an order, informing me that the application has been sent, but it has been nearly two weeks until today, and I have not received any reply. This is very unacceptable.

First, I was forced to buy a product that I clearly stated that I did not want it, and HP Italy’s inaction selfishly transformed my request for cancellation of the order into a return, resulting in increased costs for me. Second, the time and energy I spent in contacting them is also not negligible. Third, the return period stipulated by HP Italy is 14 days. It can be seen that their delay will cause me to be unable to return the goods. I wonder if this is the customer service HP can provide? Is this HP's respect for customer rights?

This is not the first time I have purchased an HP product, but it is the first time such a serious problem has occurred. I hope HP USA can help a sincere Italian buyer to contact HP Italy and ask them to ask the courier to retrieve the laptop and issue a refund.

Thank you for your patience to read. I believe that HP America, as HP's headquarters, must have the most professional level of management. I am looking forward to your reply.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation