Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Do you have to be a Moderator to have a custom Avatar.   :Crying:   

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/11

If I could my Avatar  in Customaniacs, my name would make a lot more sense.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi @game-keeper ,

I hope this clears it up but this is a permission within our community that is granted only to advanced users.

Cheers,

Russ 

I worked for HP.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
HP Recommended

I can see the cat - but is he eating haggis? 😉 I will ask about this permission.

Wendy M - HP Support Forums Moderator

Click the Kudos star as a way to say "thank you" for helpful posts.
Be sure to come back and click the 'Accept as Solution' button on the post that solved your issue - it may help someone else.

Rules of Participation

HP Recommended

Very Funny... :OpenSmile:

When she lies down she looks like "haggis" on the floor. Sort off. I tried to come up with something different in a name other then "Fluffy" or "Sweetums"  :generic:

and thankyou...

HP Recommended

I asked for the same ability to use a custom avatar but I think you might need to reach "Tenured Professor".

HP ENVY 6055, HP Deskjet 1112
HP Envy 17", i7-8550u,16GB, 512GB NVMe, 4K screen, Windows 11 x64
Custom PC - Z690, i9-12900K, 32GB DDR5 5600, dual 512 GB NVMe, gen4 2 TB m.2 SSD, 4K screen, OC'd to 5 Ghz, NVIDIA 3080 10GB
HP Recommended

@Big_Dave wrote:

I asked for the same ability to use a custom avatar but I think you might need to reach "Tenured Professor".

I've been waiting on this feature for quite some time...never have heard anything back on it.

HP Recommended

I've been waiting for that feature for quite some time. But while I was waiting, I've really fond of the football avatar and my persona here. So I don't want to change it! It'll be quite a day when we do get the option of custom avatars.

I am an ex-HP Employee. Currently inactive on the forum.
HP Recommended

lithium can set this option to whatever User Level the Administrator desires...  Other lithium boards have this option at a "Frequent Contributor" or "Super User" level.

WyreNut

-------------------------------------------------
Former Expert in the PalmOS, WebOS, and Android sections of this Community Forum.
I am a Volunteer here, not employed by HP.
HP Recommended

Looks like you have to be an expert to have a custom Avatar. This is cnfrischs' custom avatar

cnfrisch   his rank is as "7" same as mine.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/1603

HP Recommended

I'd love it if we could upload our avatars from our OWN files. I really DO NOT like any of the avatars you offer and have tons on my PC. Would you consider allowing that? I for one would really appreciate it!

:OpenSmile:

John 3:16,17
Prov. 3:5,6
HP Recommended

Did this ever get a proper reply ?

------------------------------------------------
Pavilion DV9500 + 4Gb ram + Win-7 ult 32bit.
BROKE AGAIN - NO MORE H.P FOR ME

Photosmart 5520
------------------------------------------------
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.