cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Barbie58
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Customer Satisfaction, Should it still matter?

HP Recommended

WHAT HAPPEN TO CUSTOMER SATISFACTION

I have a HP Pavilion Laptop dv9335nr and according to HP tech, NVIDIA 7600 GEFORCE GO, and a computer magazine WROTE THAT THEY WERE DEFECTIVE SO WHY SHOULD i HAVE TO PAY FOR THE REPAIR? WHAT HAS THIS IN YOUR FACE MONOPOLY COME TO? IN ALL FAIRNESS NVIDIA DID OFFER A COMPACT 45 WHICH WAS I FELT INFERIOR TO MY SYSTEM THAT I ALSO INVESTED OTHER PERIPHERAL TO THE TUNE OF ALMOST $3000.00. NOW THE DOCKING STATION IS ONLY GOOD FOR A BOOK END SINCE I CHOOSE TO UPGRADE MY HP TO A DV7T WITH HALF THE CONNECTIONS AND NO DOCKING STATION ADAPTER. WHAT IS HAPPENING WE ARE BEING CONTROL BY A TECHNOLOGY INDUSTRY. WHERE WE ONCE WAS INTRIGUE NO WE ARE CONTROL TO KEEP UP!
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
MrMatthew
Retired
Retired
1,058 863 11 83
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum. This is a peer to peer community for customers to connect and share solutions on their HP consumer products. If you have direct feedback for HP about their products or services, please use the link below.

http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/wwcontact_us.html

If you have other questions and concerns, please feel free to send me a private message.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation