Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
naybaebae
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Customer Service Lies

HP Recommended

So ... like everyone else on this forum I have issues with a delayed laptop. 3 times I contact support, this last time I was messed around for an hour on chat before being told it was a FedEx issue. When I called them out on the fact my order was not even assembled yet, I was directed to phone support and the agent left the chat. I call phone support, and surprise, surprise, they are not taking calls regarding order status at this time. So ... like everyone else on this forum HP has a lot of money from my purchase while I am stuck without a computer and no money to buy another. Look, I get it that Covid is causing delays but why not be upfront HP? I am not unreasonable, I am not going to bite your head off for someone saying hey look, it's going to be another 3 weeks. I would rather honesty than the runaround which just makes everyone more stressed out. So, HP, if you are going to reply to this post please reply with an upfront answer so that I can make arrangements to fit the correct timeline. Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
The_Fossette
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
29,155 29,127 1,959 2,605
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@naybaebae

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

Please look for a private message from me requesting additional information. Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation