Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
StevesM
2 0 0 1
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Customer Service nightmare

HP Recommended

I purchased a laptop in December as a Christmas gift to my young son...After opening

he discovered a minor problem with the right click touchpad button..since I had purchased

the computer over 2 weeks before I was forced to return to HP for warranty repairs..they immediately

sent a fedex box for me to return..that was on 1/2/09..with an expect return date of 1/14/09..then

return date changed to 1/28/09...then returned date changed to 2/11/09...The reason being told

that there is a shortage of parts..On 1/28/09 I advised HP customer service that I just wanted my

computer returned unrepaired as my son just wanted his Christmas present and now could care

less about the repair..After numerous phone calls I accidentally was transferred to tech support and

finally had a wonderful employee try to assist and just have my laptop returned..However so far

I had not received it yet on 2/4/09 and when again spending numerous calls to customer service

all they can say is its pending...no one will ever make a call and actually check..Moral of the story

you send a computer in and you cant get it fixed and then you cant get it back. and you cant ever get any help..

.I've had the computer 6 days and Hp has had it over 30 days with no end in sight..

1 REPLY 1
SandyD
Level 7
946 876 11 88
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks for visiting the HP Consumer Support Forums!

This forum is for suggestions directly related to the forums.  If you'd like to leave feedback regarding issues not directly related to the forums, please follow this link:

http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/contact_us.html

This is a user-to-user community, and not a venue to receive directly help or feedback from HP.  If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to send me a Private Message.

Thanks!

• Clicking the "Kudos star" to the left is a great way to say thanks!

• When your problem has been solved, accept the solution by clicking the "Accept as Solution" button to help other members in the future!

Rules of Participation
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation