Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP ENVY Photo 7858

I have been trying for over 2 weeks to register, set up an account, receive my warranty contract and/or view my warranty; receive cartridges that supposedly came with the printer ($20 coupon I believe). While trying to set up an account, I keep getting the message registration service is temporarily unavailable. Try later. I have been trying for over TWO weeks!  My BJ's Master Card charged me $18.29 for something!! I am assuming the warranty which I did not receive! If this is a sample of HP's customer service, I am so sorry I did not buy a Canon.

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

@Carol1942, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

Did you not receive a set of ink cartridges with the printer?

Are you referring to the Instant Ink service?

For better assistance, kindly send a picture of the coupon you have. 

If you would like to enroll the printer in instant ink, refer to - Enrolling in HP Instant Ink

Click here to check the printer warranty details - Product Warranty Check

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Kumar0307, perhaps, you can explain why my warranty shows a start date of 11/11/2020 when I did not buy it until 01/03/2021 at 04:00 PM?? Kindly, have this corrected.

HP Recommended

Kumar0307, while you are correcting the effective date on my warranty, perhaps, you can also tell me what the $18.29 I was charged is for along with the purchase price of the printer. Is that supposed to be an extended warranty? 

HP Recommended

@Carol1942

You may submit a dispute to correct the warranty. Refer to - How to Submit a Dispute to Validate Your Warranty. To know about the $18.29 charge, kindly contact the HP sales team. The number to contact them is mentioned on the home page of the HP Store website.

Keep me posted for any other assistance.

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Kumar, even though this should not be my problem, following your direction I have submitted a warranty dispute. I will not hold my breath. Then, you further instructed me to contact the HP Store website sales team. Here is the message I got:

Thank you for visiting the HP.com Shopping site.

We are currently working on making some improvements to give you an even better shopping experience.

Please visit us again shortly.

Making things as difficult as possible seems to be what HP does best. Over and over again while trying to set up an account, I have received a similar message...not available at this time. Try again later. For almost 3 weeks, countless times, I have 'tried again later'! Any more suggestions?

HP Recommended

@Carol1942

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. I have sent you a private message with the contact information to reach the HP Sales team. Check next to your profile name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it.  

Keep me posted for any other assistance.

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.