Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MJG3
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 8
Flag Post

Customer Service

HP Recommended

I wanted to buy a laptop,  HP Sales Support is useless.  I have called and written and, total, have spent over 2 hours to get someone on the phone.  My friends warned me. I should have paid attention.

0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
Omar-E
Retired
Retired
10,015 6,596 119 423
Message 2 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@MJG3

Hello Thank you for posting your concerns on the HP Support Forums. I have brought your matters to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They may request for some additional information from you in order to look up your case or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Please keep in mind not to post any personal information publicly (serial numbers, phone numbers, and etc.). If you have any additional questions please send me a private message. Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I Work for HP
StevenJoseph
1 1 0 0
Message 3 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended
I KNOW EXACTLY HOW YOU FEEL! I MYSELF JUST WENT THREW THE SAME HELL EXPERIENCE FOR ALMOST 3 HOURS THAT ENDED WITHOUT ABSOLUTELY EVEN ONE HALF OF AN OUNCE OF HELP FROM NOT ONE SINGLE PERSON! YET, I WAS DUMB ENOUGH TO GO AHEAD AND GIVE THEM ALMOST $1,300 OF MY HARD EARNED MONEY! FORTUNATELY, IT HASN'T EVEN BEEN 12 HOURS SINCE I'VE PLACED THAT ORDER AND WILL ALL BUT LIKELY BE CANCELING IT ASAP! NEVER HAVE I IN MY 29 YEARS ON THIS PLANET HAVE I SUFFERED THROUGH SUCH INCOMPETENT CUSTOMER SERVICE. INCOMPETENT TO THE POINT THAT IT BEGINS BLATANTLY DISRESPECTFUL! LMAO! ...AND JUST TO PUT THE CHERRY ON THE TOP, I'M ALLEGEDLY PAYING $25 FOR PRIORITY SHIPSHIPPING (2-4 Days). YET!!... THEIR CURRENT ESTIMATED SHIPPING DATE IS STILL 11 DAYS AWAY JUST FROM THAT! 😂😂 I DON'T KNOW EXACTLY WHAT SCAM IT IS YOU'RE TRYING TO PULL HERE, BUT I'M GETTING OUT WHILE I STILL CAN! ...AND IF THERE ARE ANY OTHERS OUT THERE IN THIS VERY SIMILAR SCENARIO, I TRULY DO, DEEP DOWN, FEEL YOU NEED TO DO THE VERY SAME AND GTFO WHILE THE DOOR'S STILL OPEN FOR YOU AS WELL!

- SINCERELY

A CONCERNED FELLOW "CUSTOMER"
0 Kudos
kevin-t
Retired
Retired
20,511 15,835 325 971
Message 4 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@StevenJoseph

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
FRFB
2 2 0 0
Message 5 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

We have been trying to get laptop runnng for months - problems from out of the box - tech support and customer service is shameful!! We will never use hp again for office.

0 Kudos
kevin-t
Retired
Retired
20,511 15,835 325 971
Message 6 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@FRFB

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
GeorgeJB
1 1 0 0
Message 7 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

You're absolutely correct - HP customer service, even with so-called CEO contact, is useless and infuriating.  I've had about 50% success with HP computers.  I have an envy that works very well.  I also have an HP Split x2 - bad choice and 3 years of inconsistency.  Was sold a '2 year' extended warranty at end of first year of factory warranty, now told that it was really only for 1 year - misleading and dishonest.

Have wasted hours with HP on this issue - no callbacks, calls from Singapore (!), emails saying that they can't reach me.  Tried to negotiate new purchase and was told that my EPP site was the best deal going - they wouldn't offer any consideration for lies and poor products. 

Do yourself a favor - consider Lenovo or Apple.  I'm done with giving HP any more chances or my money.

0 Kudos
FRFB
2 2 0 0
Message 8 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Tks for info - we are looking at other brands

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation