Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP Customer Service
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am writing this because for the past 6 weeks I have been trying to initiate contact with someone within HP that isn't a regular low level customer service rep. I have another post within HP communities that discusses why I initially want to speak to someone higher up, so I am writing this in regards to that, but also because I want to voice that I think HP Customer service in general is absolutely horrible. When I initially had my problem that I talked about in my other post, regarding an agent that treated me with absolute disgust, lied to me more than once, and gave me falsifying advertising information, as well as the whole aspect of how my experience was and how I felt like a nobody after getting off the phone, I started pursuing help in regards to it and I spoke with another agent on the phone who basically didn't care and didn't do one thing for me. I then started seeking out info through communities and I had 3 different agents contact me through messaging on here. The first two did what they all did and they asked what happened and all that. Then after letting them know they never got back in touch, the third one I am still awaiting a response but I'm not counting on it. This all started because I ended up wasting a significant amount of my instant ink print pages and ink and because my printer is so screwed up I gave up on it, so tech support referred me to call in and ask about printer upgrades which then led to my horrible experience and being treated like dirt. Which brings me to now, so the agent I'm waiting to reply back, offered me a 125 dollar coupon for hp and that was 4 days ago. I told him I would accept but then I also want to voice that I think it's unfair that after what I experienced and provided unique details of my occurrence that a coupon for 125 dollars is worth what I have went through and going through so many agents for going on 6 weeks now. I told him I still want referred to someone higher up within HP. I spoke to my lawyer and he referred me to write a formal complaint to hp headquarters and mail it in, which I am almost done with and will be sending out Monday. Am I the only one that has went through so much turmoil with customer service? At this moment I feel like I don't even matter as a customer, I have been a loyal hp customer for years, have paid my bills on time, used instantink for 2 years without an issue. Referred my family to hp products and this is how I'm treated. I am offered a coupon of just 125 dollars so I will just drop it and go on feeling like a piece of gum on the bottom of a Shoe. I don't feel like it's right and I will continue to try and get this to who I need***V

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community. While we don't take the removal of information lightly, I'm sorry to inform you that your recent post has been edited / removed per our Rules of Participation (referenced below):

Think before you post: You may not use, or allow others to use, your registration membership to post or transmit: a) "Rants", "slams", or legal threats against HP, another company or any person.

This Community is not a venue for legal discussion. All users are expected to maintain a courteous tone when posting on the community. As this is a peer to peer community, if you wish to reach HP, you may use the contact information found here: http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/ww-contact-us.html. Finally, your post has been forwarded to the appropriate team and expect a private message as a reply.

Thank you

HP Recommended

Well there hasn't been any message 

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.