Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Dashcam F310

Why is it that sometimes my dashcam fails to record?  THis happened today when I started the car it recorded 5 seconds but unfortunately when someone hit me it failed to record which was the whole reason for getting the thing in the first place!. It has done this numerous times now and you never know when it i recordig or not. I have had episodes where it appears to be recording but there is no video to download or its telling me its corrupted! why is this? it is the most annoying thing i have ever had. There have been numerous ties when I could have used the vieo footage for evidence but I failed to record!

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

I think you need to upgrade the memory of your dash cam. if issue didn't resolve then its a bug. switch your dash cam! 
Cheers! 

HP Recommended

If nothing happens after updating, then you may need to take the dash cam to the repair store to see if they can help you fix this. Or, you can have it switched with a new device, if it is still in warranty. 

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.