erico
Level 17
Level 17
47,969 42,208 4,647 12,420
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Dashboard Question

HP Recommended
Should the My Subscription section of the dashboard show a number on the right hand side when a reply has been made to a post in the list?  

I am not an HP Employee.
0 Kudos
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
SandyD
Level 7
946 876 11 88
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The number to the right hand side of the thread name in the dashboard should reflect any new posts made in the thread. If you've read all the posts in a thread or marked all the posts in the forum containing the thread as read, this number will be a 0.

I hope this helps!  Please feel free to contact me via Private Message with any further questions, or post them in this thread.

• Clicking the "Kudos star" to the left is a great way to say thanks!

• When your problem has been solved, accept the solution by clicking the "Accept as Solution" button to help other members in the future!

Rules of Participation
0 Kudos
SandyD
Level 7
946 876 11 88
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I tested this feature with the first post I made in reply to your question in this thread.  I now see there seems to be some error with the new message counts for threads subscribed to.  

This will be looked into.  Thank you for letting us know there may be a problem with this feature.

• Clicking the "Kudos star" to the left is a great way to say thanks!

• When your problem has been solved, accept the solution by clicking the "Accept as Solution" button to help other members in the future!

Rules of Participation
0 Kudos
erico
Level 17
Author
Level 17
47,969 42,208 4,647 12,420
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended
My pleasure Sandy. I also noticed that it doesn't seem to update itself with the latest message(s). Isee the same messages there that existed from the first time I opened the dashboard.

I am not an HP Employee.
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation