Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion - 14-ce3009ne

Hi !

I bought a HP Pavilion laptop 1.5 years back with a warranty of one year and extended warranty of another one more year.

During this time I had motherboard issues with the laptop 3 times and still the problem persists and my system is  still in warranty.  All the three times collectively my system was in service centre for at least for  2 months. 

This is the third time I am facing the same  issue with the laptop that too in the warranty period which is not very common for HP. All the three times issue happened when I was in a business meeting where I could not present my documents. Once when I opened the laptop I got a very big hissing sound of a fan from the system which was just like and 18 century table fan. I dont know if you would understand the embarrassment and other difficulties associated that I had to face due to this during a meeting. 

Every time before sending the system for service - I have to take back of all the documents, delete all data, wait for a month to get it repaired meanwhile use another laptop - when I get the laptop back install all the softwares - Change all my passwords and update all the data in the system .... and so on....

I dont think I have to take this punishment  for buying a laptop or give another try on the same laptop again and again after paying this much  for an expensive laptop and facing all these that too in warranty period. Please note that , the same issue has happened third time that too in the warranty period.  All these time I have not paid for the service since the product is in warranty and at the same time they say my warranty is expired.  I have already emailed all the supporting documents relevant to this.  

Thanking you

Regards

Jyothy

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @Jyothy 

Welcome to the HP Support Community. We are really sorry about it. I'd like to help!  

This situation will need some additional support from our internal teams in HP. For that to happen, we will give you additional instructions/information via Private Message.

Please look for a private message from me requesting additional information. Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details). 

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community. 

NIRVANA_95
I am an HP Employee
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.