9oorey
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Delay in Order Assembly and Shipment

HP Recommended
HP Spectre 360

Hi,

The HP online website showed that once I buy my laptop, they will ship it to me within a week. They did not say that it would take about a month for assembly and then, maybe they will ship if they felt like doing so. Why did't they show on their website that customized laptops take about a month's time for assembly as they make everything from scratch?

Anyways, I said okay and begin waiting. My laptop was supposed to ship on Feb 19 but it has not been assembled yet. Means that it is gonna take more time. Weeks, months. Who knows! 

From the outside, it looks like HP is a giant company that knows how to operate but this is frustrating. Why not be clear about how the company operates orders and save people useless headache and delays? I assume mine is not the first case. 

Does anybody know how can I complain and make them send me my laptop unless they are inventing something new and its gonna take ten years to do that? I mean who will be fool enough to order a customized product after being made to wait like this. 

N

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
KrazyToad
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
21,471 21,458 1,299 1,322
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@9oorey

Welcome to HP Support Community

I understand your concerns and frustrations

I will escalate your case to HP's regional escalation team and a case manager will get back to you

Please check your Inbox

Thank you

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation