cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
None29
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Solved!

Delete My hp account

HP Recommended
HP ID

Hello

I Have This Hp Account I Made By Mistake For Using My Printer I already have a personal HP id and don't want this id anymore.

I couldn't find a way to delete this id all the articles are old and not working. Please Help me delete this hp.com id.

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BiancaS
Retired
Retired
2,897 2,890 89 175
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi there! 🙂

Soon you'll be contacted by someone else in our team to proceed with the request.

Kind regards,

BiancaS.

I work on behalf of HP.

View solution in original post

Tags (1)
2 people found this reply helpful
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
1 REPLY 1
BiancaS
Retired
Retired
2,897 2,890 89 175
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi there! 🙂

Soon you'll be contacted by someone else in our team to proceed with the request.

Kind regards,

BiancaS.

I work on behalf of HP.
Tags (1)
2 people found this reply helpful
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation