Did you mean: 
giabelsi
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Solved!

Delete a post

HP Recommended

I received a message that my post was not approriate for the forum. So how do I delete it? I can't seem to find an option to delete or edit posts.

0 Kudos
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
WendyM
Level 7
1,018 917 21 140
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi giabelsi,

At the bottom right hand side of every post there is a link that says "Report Abuse to a Moderator." If you click that on the post you would like removed and a short explanation one of us can do that for you. Hope this helps.

Wendy M - HP Support Forums Moderator

Click the Kudos star as a way to say "thank you" for helpful posts.
Be sure to come back and click the 'Accept as Solution' button on the post that solved your issue - it may help someone else.

Rules of Participation

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
WendyM
Level 7
1,018 917 21 140
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi giabelsi,

At the bottom right hand side of every post there is a link that says "Report Abuse to a Moderator." If you click that on the post you would like removed and a short explanation one of us can do that for you. Hope this helps.

Wendy M - HP Support Forums Moderator

Click the Kudos star as a way to say "thank you" for helpful posts.
Be sure to come back and click the 'Accept as Solution' button on the post that solved your issue - it may help someone else.

Rules of Participation

View solution in original post

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation