Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hello,

I hope somebody can help me. I deleted my account the other day http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/user/v1/viewprofilepage/user-id/305489 because I didn't like it how if you searched for my name it appeared in google; so I wanted to delete my posts. But my account still seems to be there and my posts. Now if I try to log into it using my ID. HP says it doesn't exist. Hence the reason why I created a new account now.

Please Help

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Hi,

Like many forums, you can delete/unsub your account but your posts will stay UNLESS you also delete your posts (before delete account) or ask Admin/Moderator to remove them for you.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Ok Thanks; but my Name is still listed on the website as well. I assumed when I delete my account my name still shouldn't appear?

HP Recommended

Hi,

Yes, it will stay because all information was recorded at THAT time.

Regards.

BH
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Ok Thanks; so how do I get all of my infomation deleted?

HP Recommended

Hi,

You have to send a message to admin. Since your account now is not valid, he/she may need to ask you to confirm many information.

Regards.

BH

HP Recommended

Thanks; Who is a Admin that can help me??

HP Recommended

Hi,

Who is the Admin ? Good question, please try:

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/202989

Regards.

BH

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.