Did you mean: 
seena
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Dissatisfied with Hp service

HP Recommended

Hi,

I am facing issues with my Compaq laptop-Compaq Presario V3155AU purchased on Apr 25, 2007 with 3 years warranty  from hp .The laptop has gone for repair 5 times -first time for harddisk replacement which took almost 7 days,then four times for motherboard replacement. I hardly use my laptop now and most of the time it lies in the service center for repair.I am totally disappointed by hp service.Currently,again my laptop is not working and was sent to the Indranagar service center.They told me the laptop will be replaced in 2 weeks. Now it is more than 2 weeks and till today no one from the service center has called and given any updates of what is the current status. I called yesterday to find out the status and they told me they laptop has been dispatched and I will be updated on the status today. But again no one bothered to call and tell the status. When I called back to the service center,they tell me the laptop is not yet dispatched, there was some confusion. I dont understand why I was told previously it is dispatched and now they tell me its not. I am really suprised that no one bothers to call up the customer even after 15 days and update the status and why there are conflicts in what is told each day. The case id number is 2606788265 and the case is currently at Indranagar,Bangalore. If someone can help in making this process faster, pls help.

Regards,

Seena

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation