Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Customer support is dire! I have spent long hours dealing with costumers service <whose only modes of help are sending me out to buy something new or provide me with a hyperlink to help page that was two clicks away anyway> Between thier lack of knowledge and SARCASTIC JABS it's amazing that I have retained my sanity. I won't go into details but I'll catch you up. 4 sessions in live chat with LOOOONG delay in between responses and I can not make recovery disc, my phono jack does not function properly, my system can not communicate MTP <you know, what you use to fill your ipod, and I kid you not there is a fan LITERALLY RATTLING AROUND inside my 2 month old notebook. So what do I do? I exhaustively seach for away to get a hold of customer service, and all I can find are blogs about how HP costumer service sucks. Bear in mind that I did not put suck into my search engine. I put "HP QA and HP customer service" into google and what returned was BLOGS ABOUT HOW HP CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS. Those were the most relevant results in google. So I finally come to this forum and find a thread about..........you guessed it hp customer service sucking.....but oh no an HP moderator locked it down and provided a link to the page where one can obtain the very customer service that has been deemed insufficient by the very COMMUNITY that it is supposed to support. WE PAYED YOU PEOPLE! YOU ARE HERE FOR US NOT WE FOR YOU.

Does anyone know how to get a hold of someone in charge of QA

I will eventually shake the correct bush and flush someone out and I will share my information.......any advice COMMUNITY?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi zach317,

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums.  As stated in the thread you have cited, the purpose of this forum is to give feedback or make suggestions on ways to improve the forums.  Should you have feedback on other issues, please contact HP directly using this link.  This is a user-to-user forum, so you'll have to use this link for direct assistance from HP.

Many members of the community are extremely knowledgable. If you're having an issue you believe the other users in the community may be able to assist you with, please feel free to find the appropriate forum and post your question there. 

Should you have any further questions or concerns, you can send a Private Message to me or another moderator or admin at any time.

Thank you!

Message Edited by SandyD on 11-22-2008 03:03 AM

• Clicking the "Kudos star" to the left is a great way to say thanks!

• When your problem has been solved, accept the solution by clicking the "Accept as Solution" button to help other members in the future!

Rules of Participation
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.