Did you mean: 
a-yumashin
5 3 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Duplicate account created???

HP Recommended

Hi,

I'm using your forums since 2008 or 2009. Today I logged in from another PC, I couldn't remember my password but entered my e-mail address correctly. From the second attempt I entered my password but... I was offered to specify my display name! I've entered "a-yumashin" just because I needed to enter something. After that I've logged in and immediately inspected my profile. And that's what I saw there:

Date Registered: 07-07-2013 09:06 PM
Total Messages Posted: 0

But that's wrong!!! I registered years ago, and since then I've posted about 5-10 messages, the last one - yesterday. Besides, today I was NOT passing the registration procedure! And my display name was different.

What's wrong with your forum?!

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
OrnahP
Retired
Retired
2,881 2,490 39 93
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended
I would like to try to assist you in finding your previous account information. Please check your Private Messages.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OrnahP
HP Support Forums Moderator

🙂 Clicking the "Kudos Star" to the left is a great way to say thanks!
🙂 When your problem has been solved, accept the solution by clicking "Accept as Solution" to help other members in the future!
Rules of Participation

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation