Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hiya,

I have a few questions on this company. i am currently studying and i havechosen your company as an example of a good working company. If it is allright for me to ask you, please could you answer my questions:

1. How has the business gained more frequent individualised communications to build relationships?

2. What promotions are offered to the customers? e.g.special offers.

3. Are there any new services the business has offered as a resul of its internet marketing activities?

4. Has the business used the internet in order to expand into other markets more cost effectively?

5. Does it use any virtual services?

6. Is there any advantage for the customer for it being available 24/7?

7. Has the business gained from market diversification opportunities just like tesco selling insurance as well as groceries?

Thank you for your reply and i hope to hear from you soon.

(P.S. I have a laptop from HP and it is AMAZING!!!!)

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello holkaseby,

I'm sorry but this is a peer to peer forum, and not a venue for directly contacting HP.  I don't believe anyone here would be able to help you.  If you need to contact HP with questions about their products or services, you might have better luck using the link below for alternate contacts.

http://www8.hp.com/us/en/hp-information/summary/ww-contact-us.html

If you have other questions and concerns about using the forum, please feel free to send me a private message.

Thank you.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.