I have a few questions on this company. i am currently studying and i havechosen your company as an example of a good working company. If it is allright for me to ask you, please could you answer my questions:
1. How has the business gained more frequent individualised communications to build relationships?
2. What promotions are offered to the customers? e.g.special offers.
3. Are there any new services the business has offered as a resul of its internet marketing activities?
4. Has the business used the internet in order to expand into other markets more cost effectively?
5. Does it use any virtual services?
6. Is there any advantage for the customer for it being available 24/7?
7. Has the business gained from market diversification opportunities just like tesco selling insurance as well as groceries?
Thank you for your reply and i hope to hear from you soon.
(P.S. I have a laptop from HP and it is AMAZING!!!!)
I'm sorry but this is a peer to peer forum, and not a venue for directly contacting HP. I don't believe anyone here would be able to help you. If you need to contact HP with questions about their products or services, you might have better luck using the link below for alternate contacts.