1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Envy x360 Rubber feet peeling off

HP Recommended
Envy x360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Dear HP,
Please can you put me into direct contact with a consultant in South Africa, KZN. I have tried multiple avenues to reach you but your customer service has been "unavailable".
I had purchased an HP x360 Envy laptop from you in September 2020. On arrival the rubber feet were already half peeled off. I took the laptop in to Incredible connection but they said they could not assist me. After most of the feet had peeled off within just one week of using the laptop (despite trying my best not to let it peel further) - it has now come to a point where the feet have stretched and no longer fit into their sockets.
I find this to be poor manufacturing from your side as it has not been my fault to start with. Please could you make an effort to contact me and assist with this issue as I do not want any faults arising on the laptop due to your error.
Kind regards
Carmen
1 REPLY 1
praveenbv
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
6,157 6,155 272 345
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @Carmen1235,

Welcome to the HP Support Community.  

As this is a hardware issue, I'd suggest you Contact HP in your region regarding the service options for your computer. 

If you are having trouble navigating through the above options, it's most likely because the device is out of warranty. If yes? please send me a private message with the region you are contacting us from. Check next to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it.   

Have a great day!  

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. 

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping! 

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation