Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Nice idea.  Looks like some were helped.  My 2 questions received no responses and have not been moved to the other forums (at least as far as Search sees).  It would be nice to provide at least a courtesy response to each question.  Even if it is just that you have no answer...or that you are working on an answer and expect to move the message to Forum "XYZ" within X days.  It could all be automated so the message goes out in a couple of clicks.  So it needn't take much time or effort on behalf of the techs.

Right now I am in limbo.  I want to repost on one of the normal boards, but do not want to appear to be double posting when (if) my original messages from the Expert board gets moved to the normal boards.

What should I do?

By the way, the questions I asked did not seem particularly difficult.  One was how to add ATSC channels to Win7 MCE that had already be set up as QAM only (without losing my QAM channel lineup).  The other was how to delete the Vista 32 recovery partition on my HP dv9700z hard drive after a custom install of Win7 64.  I would have thought that I was just dense in not finding the answers myself, and that an HP/MS expert would have been able to answer them quickly....much the way the Geniouses at the Apple Store handle Mac issues.

Message Edited by bkspero on 11-07-2009 09:13 AM
2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi bkspero,

Thank you for the feedback.  To address your concerns, your posts made during the Expert event can be found here:

Add ATSC channels to existing QAM lineup in Windows 7 Media Center

Delete Vista recovery partition after Win 7 upgrade

They were moved to the appropriate post-event forum and left open for responses.  If you still need assistance with these issues, you may want to reply to your posts and let everyone know you're still looking for answers.  This reply will serve to "bump" your threads back to the top of the first page of the forums as well.

• Clicking the "Kudos star" to the left is a great way to say thanks!

• When your problem has been solved, accept the solution by clicking the "Accept as Solution" button to help other members in the future!

Rules of Participation
HP Recommended
Thank-you, Sandy.  Are these questions difficult to answer?  I'm surprised to have gotten no input yet.  But thanks again for at least getting them back to being exposed on the boards.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.