I am new here, its going to be my first post. I purchase 1 HP Spectre Laptop in Dec. 2017 with Extended Warranty directly from HP. Since then I am facing lot of problems such as:
1. Screen Flickering - already replaced once
2. Touchpad - Cursor Jumps like crazy
3. Laptop left unattended - all tabs, MS Office files, everything closes
4. Laptop restarts automatically
5. Date and time not changes
6. Internet connection goes abruptly - I have a restaurant and 4 Linkysis Nodes are installed, all other laptops, POS systems, TVs, customer free WiFi is working fine except my laptop.
7. Battery goes off in less than 2 hours
and much more.....
Already send laptop to HP Service Centre, on their advise reformatted the same but problem remains same. I was told laptop cannot be replaced with my choice of laptop, I need to choose from their choice of refurbished laptop. I feel its not fair when machine is not working good from the very first year.
Worst is, I am trying to speak to HP rep, he confirmed to replace laptop with my choice and then refuse. I ask for escalation process, was not informed.
Is there anyone in this community to know how to initiate legal proceedings with HP Sales. Appreciate your early response as its real big pain for me now.
I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!