Level 6
299 229 8 20
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Solved!

Fake Email?

HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

I have this email in my Spam folder for some reason, don't know why and afraid to put it back to my inbox.  Is it legit?

no-reply@community.ext.hp.com

0 Kudos
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
EddyK
Level 11
Level 11
2,953 2,888 392 1,257
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello @pcpunk,

The email's legit.

That's the email address used for sending out notifications about the HP Support Community. For example, if there was a reply made in a thread you were subscribed to, if you got a kudo, if your answer got accepted as the solution, etc.

Hope that helps.

I am currently preoccupied with both academic and professional priorities so please note that there may be a delay in my responses. Thank you for your understanding.

You can show your appreciation for my post by clicking the blue thumbs up icon.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
EddyK
Level 11
Level 11
2,953 2,888 392 1,257
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello @pcpunk,

The email's legit.

That's the email address used for sending out notifications about the HP Support Community. For example, if there was a reply made in a thread you were subscribed to, if you got a kudo, if your answer got accepted as the solution, etc.

Hope that helps.

I am currently preoccupied with both academic and professional priorities so please note that there may be a delay in my responses. Thank you for your understanding.

You can show your appreciation for my post by clicking the blue thumbs up icon.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
pcpunk
Author
Level 6
299 229 8 20
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks, wanted to be very sure before I remove from spam.  

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation