Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Envy x360

I've been trying to track my laptop for the last week. FedEx hasn't updated anything since Sunday (it's Thursday now).  And the laptop was shipped out on Feb 26th and it's now March 11th. I've called FedEx and gotten no information. I'm not sure what else I can do. I'm worried that my laptop is lost. Does anyone know what else I can do?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

If your order is from China, we're in the same boat although I'm dealing with UPS and not FedEx.  Should your order be from China, the problem is with HP not providing the documentation needed for customs clearance.

1.  Read my thread.  Re: Delivery In Limbo - HP Support Community - 8003937

2.  In your HP account, send customer service an email detailing the problem.  They will respond.

3.  You'll then get a survey.  Fill it out.  In the survey, there will be a link to HP corporate.  Email them.

I'm now at the point of waiting to see if corporate gets involved.  Lots of reports in the forums about delays.  I'll be generous and give it until the end of the month.  After that, I'm demanding a refund and going elsewhere. 

Should your order not be from overseas, it could be a FedEx delay due to Covid.  In any event, I'd keep contacting HP customer support and/or FedEx until you get some answers.

Good luck!!!!!

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.