Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HereHelp
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Feedback for the HP Community web site

HP Recommended

My feedback is for *this* web site itself. When I go to areas on this site that show a list of posts, that "collection" of posts is **unusable** due to, the title line of each post is truncated/extremely short. The below are examples from the web page "First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More", https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/First-Time-Here-Learn-How-to-Post-and-More/bd-p/Hello

Tips For Providing Gre...
Getting help with HP In...
Learn how to use the F...

I tried making the window full screen, that did not help. I even tried a different browser and got the same truncated results.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
kevin-t
Retired
Retired
20,511 15,846 324 972
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@HereHelp

Thank you for your feedback. I'll be passing this along to our team but wanted confirm some things with you. By **unusable**, are you just referring to the truncated titles or is there an actual issue with clicking into a thread? Please let me know, thank you

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
HereHelp
Author
3 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The issue is with just seeing the truncated titles. Clicking into a thread works fine. However, as I cannot read the thread's full titile, I do not know if it will be useful to go into it.

0 Kudos
kevin-t
Retired
Retired
20,511 15,846 324 972
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks for getting back to me. I'll go ahead and let our team know.

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation