Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HereHelp
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Feedback for the web site support.hp.com

HP Recommended

When I view an article (e.g., https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c04941742) there is a popup/overlay off on the left (see below) which covers a good portion of the article's text. It makes the article very awkward to read! I cannot determine any way to cause this overlay to disappear. Now, a while later I noticed the word Minimize somewhat below the overlay. However it is in light text and its background is light so it is not very noticable at all!

Also, when I do click on Minimize, the overlay is still significantly there/still in the way, it size only reduced by about 46%! On my web browser, the overlay's size went from a size of 200 x 284 to a size 200 x 154. (Well, if you account for the white text around the word Minimize, then it was a 50% reduction, which still isn't that much.)

Please make two changes to this overlay:
1. Make it tremendously easier to find out how to minimize it, or even allow it to disappear alltogether.
2. When it is minimized, make the smaller version of it greatly smaller.

The overlay's entire text: