Did you mean: 
pooster11
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Forced to buy another laptop

HP Recommended

Hi,

My $1000 HP Pavilion laptop began malfunctioning at 2 years 9 months old. I lived around it as I was too busy to address it. Now, at 2 years 4 months, it has stopped functioning entirely. I called support only to find out that it is just my hard luck to have a poor quality laptop and I must buy another one. I have been very happy in the past with my HP products, and now am doubtful of buying another HP. I feel the company should stand behind their products and at least give me a rebate if I buy another HP. Only getting a little over 2 years use for a $1000 laptop does not give me confidence in your brand. Thank you.

0 Kudos
Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
WendyM
Level 7
1,018 917 21 140
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum. This is a peer to peer community for customers to connect and share solutions on their HP consumer products. If you have direct feedback for HP about their products or services, please use the link below.

http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/wwcontact_us.html

If you have other questions and concerns, please feel free to send me a private message

Wendy M - HP Support Forums Moderator

Click the Kudos star as a way to say "thank you" for helpful posts.
Be sure to come back and click the 'Accept as Solution' button on the post that solved your issue - it may help someone else.

Rules of Participation

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation