Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
katiebugxo22
5 3 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Forum Account

HP Recommended

First off,  I created this account a long time ago. And after googling an old username, I discovered that it still exists, much to my chagrin. After logging on again, I looked for a way to deactivate or delete the account. I found none. Panicking, I looked for a way to remove my personal information, but I couldn't find that either. The existence of this account is a way for people to track me online, and I wish to remove it. But there is not a way to do that. So my plea is this: MAKE A WAY FOR USERS TO DELETE THEIR ACCOUNT. OR AT LEAST REMOVE THEIR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITHOUT SEEKING HELP.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Dennis_Handly
Level 7
1,515 1,503 30 63
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Take a look at this topic:

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Forum-Feedback-Suggestions/How-do-I-delete-my-account/m-p/4831596

You're personal info isn't available to anyone else.  I can only see your registration and last visit dates and your number of posts.

0 Kudos
Hamilton_Stewar
Level 2
19 11 0 1
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have this problem too, my username alone is enough for it to be vital I have my account here deleted.  Please provide a way to have this account removed completely.

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation