Level 11
Level 11
2,976 2,910 395 1,266
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Solved!

Forum Images are just Triangles

HP Recommended

Just a random inquiry but why are some images on the forum just some yellow triangle with grey outline? I've attached an image below. I tried opening it in a new tab and the image name is image_unmoderated. Does this mean that images unapproved by moderators are invisible?

Capture.PNG

Regards,

kem579

I am currently preoccupied with both academic and professional priorities so please note that there may be a delay in my responses. Please take my advice with a pinch of salt and while I will try my best to help you with my limited knowledge, I may not be able to completely solve your issue. Thank you for your understanding.

You can show your appreciation for my post by clicking the blue thumbs up icon.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
kevin-t
Retired
Retired
20,511 15,846 325 971
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@EddyK

Sorry for the late response but the yellow triangle means that the image is awaiting approval from a moderator. Red circles with a line through it means the image has been rejected. Let me know if you have any additional questions. Thank you

I work on behalf of HP

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
kevin-t
Retired
Retired
20,511 15,846 325 971
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@EddyK

Sorry for the late response but the yellow triangle means that the image is awaiting approval from a moderator. Red circles with a line through it means the image has been rejected. Let me know if you have any additional questions. Thank you

I work on behalf of HP

View solution in original post

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation