Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I posted on the HP discussion board a few days back and Subscribed to the thread. Neither did I get a copy of the thread in my email Inbox nor can I see the Subscribed post on the Forum Home page. I forgot the subject of my thread, needless to say I could not search my own thread. I also tried searching using my Name, alas!

Would be nice if HP could incorporate better Search feature, and also display the Subscribed posts on the Home page immediately after logging in to the Forum space.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi:

This is the only post I could find from you besides this one.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Display-and-Video/HP-TrueVision-HD-camera-service-Stopped-and-...

I don't know if anyone gets an e-mail with the link to the thread they posted. I know I don't.  There may be an option to turn that on in your user settings but I don't know.

If this was the only other post you submitted, it is very easy to find your posts by clicking on your user name and you will see a Recent Posts heading.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.