Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
axomiya
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Forum posts - search

HP Recommended

I posted on the HP discussion board a few days back and Subscribed to the thread. Neither did I get a copy of the thread in my email Inbox nor can I see the Subscribed post on the Forum Home page. I forgot the subject of my thread, needless to say I could not search my own thread. I also tried searching using my Name, alas!

Would be nice if HP could incorporate better Search feature, and also display the Subscribed posts on the Home page immediately after logging in to the Forum space.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Paul_Tikkanen
Level 21
Level 21
132,277 122,454 20,134 30,870
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi:

This is the only post I could find from you besides this one.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Display-and-Video/HP-TrueVision-HD-camera-service-Stopped-and-...

I don't know if anyone gets an e-mail with the link to the thread they posted. I know I don't.  There may be an option to turn that on in your user settings but I don't know.

If this was the only other post you submitted, it is very easy to find your posts by clicking on your user name and you will see a Recent Posts heading.

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation