Locked topic

This topic has been locked due to inactivity for a long period of time. If you have a question, please create a new topic by clicking here.
Highlighted
DietmarJ Top Student
Top Student
5 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Forum thread selectively locked ???

Hi,

this thread (NIC-HP361T-causes-2-Dimm-slots-in-Z400-to-fail) was started by me in 2017. So far there has been no solution or satisfying explanation. Now it happens that user "Fmyhr" came up with new findings on this issue.

Strangeness is now, that he was able to post a reply to this "old" thread, when at the same time I'm not able to reply. I don't get any "reply" buttons anywhere within this thread. Any ideas how I might become able to also post in this thread again ?

Thanks.

Dietmar

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES
16434 212 859
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@DietmarJ

The thread was locked after Fmyhr posted because as he said, he was necro'ing an old thread. As you are the OP of the thread, I'll go ahead and unlocked the thread for you but please be aware that it may get locked again if it goes into an extended period of inactivity. Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
DietmarJ Top Student
Top Student
5 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi Kevin-t,

thank you for taking action.

It's ok, if it's going to be locked again after some time. But I feel now with this new findings that I'll be able to make some final statements. And of course I'm going to try a hardware hack, mentioned in another forum.

Regards,

Dietmar

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation