Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I Would to know why i don't see any picture in the posts.Is there a setting that needs to be corrected for me to see the attached images.Please assist me .I would  appreciate the answer.

THX

I am A certified Copier Technician.
It is so nice to give some help where possible and the forum is a great idea Thank You.Sometimes a picture speaks louder than words to find a solution.Should you find my help use full just give some credit for my effort please.
.Thank You.Copier-Pro
If you found this post helpful, you can let others know and also show your appreciation by clicking the “Accept as Solution”button, “Thumbs up" button!

#################################################################
I'M NOT AN HP EMPLOYEE AND DO ANSWER THESE QUESTION ON MY OWN BEHALF.
6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

@Copier-Pro

All images uploaded to the forum must be approved by a moderator before it can be viewed publicly. Images are reviewed regularly but feel free to contact a moderator if you need us to review a image. Let me know if you have any additional question. Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

Thank you for the feed back.Does this mean that the image might be available in a day or two for viewing.

It is so nice to give some help where possible and the forum is a great idea Thank You.Sometimes a picture speaks louder than words to find a solution.Should you find my help use full just give some credit for my effort please.
.Thank You.Copier-Pro
If you found this post helpful, you can let others know and also show your appreciation by clicking the “Accept as Solution”button, “Thumbs up" button!

HP Recommended

As far as I'm aware there are no images currently awaiting approval. If you are seeing a box with a red X in it, then that image has been rejected. If it is something else, please link me the thread so I can take a look. Thank you

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

Please assist me.This is the picture i see on some posts and can not open the images.Then i can not realy help the people with answers.Please see what you can do for me.Thank you.

.Thank You.Copier-Pro

HP Recommended

That image shows up when a picture has been uploaded to the forum and is awaiting approval. I have just reviewed images so the picture should show now but going forward if you want to us to review a specific image, please provide us the link to the thread. 

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

Thank you for the quick reply much appreciated.No problem and thanks for the information.I was just worried something is wrong on my Laptop.

.Thank You.Copier-Pro

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.