Did you mean: 
Copier-Pro
Level 9
2,456 2,421 160 347
Message 1 of 7
Flag Post

Forum

HP Recommended

I Would to know why i don't see any picture in the posts.Is there a setting that needs to be corrected for me to see the attached images.Please assist me .I would  appreciate the answer.

THX

I am A certified Copier Technician.
It is so nice to give some help where possible and the forum is a great idea Thank You.Sometimes a picture speaks louder than words to find a solution.Should you find my help use full just give some credit for my effort please.
.Thank You.Copier-Pro
If you found this post helpful, you can let others know and also show your appreciation by clicking the “Accept as Solution”button, “Thumbs up" button!

#################################################################
I'M NOT AN HP EMPLOYEE AND DO ANSWER THESE QUESTION ON MY OWN BEHALF.
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
kevin-t
Retired
Retired
20,511 15,846 324 972
Message 2 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Copier-Pro

All images uploaded to the forum must be approved by a moderator before it can be viewed publicly. Images are reviewed regularly but feel free to contact a moderator if you need us to review a image. Let me know if you have any additional question. Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
Copier-Pro
Author
Level 9
2,456 2,421 160 347
Message 3 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you for the feed back.Does this mean that the image might be available in a day or two for viewing.

It is so nice to give some help where possible and the forum is a great idea Thank You.Sometimes a picture speaks louder than words to find a solution.Should you find my help use full just give some credit for my effort please.
.Thank You.Copier-Pro
If you found this post helpful, you can let others know and also show your appreciation by clicking the “Accept as Solution”button, “Thumbs up" button!

0 Kudos
kevin-t
Retired
Retired
20,511 15,846 324 972
Message 4 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

As far as I'm aware there are no images currently awaiting approval. If you are seeing a box with a red X in it, then that image has been rejected. If it is something else, please link me the thread so I can take a look. Thank you

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
Copier-Pro
Author
Level 9
2,456 2,421 160 347
Message 5 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Please assist me.This is the picture i see on some posts and can not open the images.Then i can not realy help the people with answers.Please see what you can do for me.Thank you.

.Thank You.Copier-Pro

0 Kudos
kevin-t
Retired
Retired
20,511 15,846 324 972
Message 6 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

That image shows up when a picture has been uploaded to the forum and is awaiting approval. I have just reviewed images so the picture should show now but going forward if you want to us to review a specific image, please provide us the link to the thread. 

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
Copier-Pro
Author
Level 9
2,456 2,421 160 347
Message 7 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you for the quick reply much appreciated.No problem and thanks for the information.I was just worried something is wrong on my Laptop.

.Thank You.Copier-Pro

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation