Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
James-IWS
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Gaming & Active stylus options new system shopping

HP Recommended

I’ve been searching for the best solution to my next product to purchase, and obviously HP & OMEN are necessary to check out. I’m looking for a notebook that is suitable for mixed reality/high graphics functionality, but also has the tools like active digitizing stylus similar to surface devices. Omen are pretty amazing but not sure it would have that functionality, and I’m hoping to avoid the need for using multiple devices to work on linked projects. 

I need the capacity to work with graphics and test them in mixed reality situations, but the stylus for the creation of the elements that are being worked on. Additionally, I do a significant amount of work with digital media production, audio, video, & running DJ software, so handling that would be optimal. Is there an omen option that is compatible with the stylus hp makes? Or is the Envy the only option? Also, any feedback on the performance of the gtx 1660 Ti with mixed reality devices would be appreciated in case I go a more budgeted direction?

thanks

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation