Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
hp 15 intel core i7 8th generation

Hi, i just wanted to say props to hp. i was a college student last year and i dropped a cup of coffee on my laptop. hurry hurry hurry i put in a trash bag full of rice and let it sit overnight. it worked!! back to class and the following week i dropped a cup of milk on it. only this time there was no rice and all i could find was generic maple and brown sugar instant meal....so....i ripped the bags open and put my hp laptop in the bag with the oatmeal. left it overnight praying that it would work.  it worked and i was amazed how well my laptop still worked especially with my autodesk programs (revit, inventor, 3D max, fusion, and creo). some time goes by and i notice these little sprouts of something coming thru the keyboard. i took pics and tried to remove them for this is my only computer and i was in my last few months of my degree. i even removed the keyboard and cleaned under it. a few days later or so i noticed that the oats were still growing in my laptop. every time i open it up it smells of maple and brown sugar oatmeal.  u can see them bulging up thru the vented part of the keyboard.  they are still there however have not been very nourished because i graduated may 2019 and no longer kept my computer on standby like i did. so long story short...WAY TO GO !!! your product can definitely stand the test of a college student

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.