Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hi5peed2ron
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE

HP Recommended

my first direct purchase experience with Hewlett Packard was a nightmare! i ordered a laser printer for my company,receive the quotation on 5th march 2009 and send back PO on the 19th. i was aware by the terms stated in the quotation(i know/understand what ive read) and accepted it. but i never expect it was preposterous.they obtained my cheque on 23rd march 2009 and cleared the cheque on 30th................come on!...... 7 day??? it could be 2 things, 1.the bank caught fire or 2.you're lazy....if done efficiently,it'll take 3 working days(23rd was monday) or at least another more day for delivery.fine,...youre lazy, i can still understand that (because sometime i can be lazy too) but i dont directly deal with customers. here is one of the termline "10) The order will be ready for delivery approximately 14 working days following payment clearance, subject to stock availability." when you highlight this term, i dont expect to receive my item at the end of the 14th day but then again fine!...i receive a call (friday 10th) saying my printer is still available in the stock. good,if you dont have it in the stock,why bother putting it in the website?but then again, 11 days (30th march-10th april)???. i alway thought a large multi-million-multi-national company like yours would have the state-of-the-art database system for the inventory and wouldve not wait 11 days to tell me "your printer is in stock..."but then again,fine....it could be a belated acknowlegment (i always think positive) .but today i really lost my temper when i call HP Order Support this morning (17 april) asking for my long lost printer.Hey, i got people chasing me behind my back, ok?the lady highlight me again of the 14 day term but now with a word twist, "working days".FINE! do you know how long its been? 17 frickin days!minus the 2 days weekend it would be like 15 days, even my 3 years nephew knows how to count day,so stop insulting my intelligence. dont you have any sence of urgency? now that i have confirmation that my printer is going to arrive at my doorstep this evening (finally, thank you!), i have a second thought on after sale service. what happen if i run out of toner?do i need to throw it in the drain immediately after its finished?i know i wouldnt get any respond from you if i hadnt bang your phone this morning...please, this is not my custom writing complains but im trying to do my job, so should too..                                                                                                                                                                                                       P/S:dell serves better,they just dont have the printer that i want 

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation