Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

The worst product with the high price and the worst service. I'm doubful about the service award HP is hanging in their service center as they do not provide such a service as claimed. They not only ignor your request, they will try all means to prove you wrong. For example, when your motherboard is dead and not able to start up after trying to do a restore, they still ask you for details and print screen, it's either the customer is not smart enough or the technology is so good that even the customer is not aware of such a function on the system, They claim they can hear noise from the HDD after replacing the motherboard but will not change it as it's still functioning and it's so for certain brand of harddisk. So if that is so, why is HP still using such HDD that is making such noise? don't make sense, right>? So since that was the case, I was not able to log in after the corruption of the installation, therefore I request the OS to be re-installed, not only they did not do that, the customer service staff told me it was a mis-com, trying to protect the engineer. I was very upset and left with the system.

2 days later, the customer service called to check on the repair condition and I informed the customer service agent and she was not able to do anything but to ask me to bring it back to the service center. After another day, another customer service agent called and fololow up with my case. Again, it was a sorry, and offer to send someone to collect it from me. It was a real waste of time and really doubtful with the standard HP has to offer.

As there was no restore disk provided and I was not able to log in to the system. I had to purchase a HDD from a PC shop, get the restore disk created from my friends machine and replace it on my own. I just can't believe that such service can be provided. Simple common sense and all they want to do is to save a less then 80 dollars HDD over their image. A same spec would cost alot less compare to HP and I'm sure this will be my last time buying a HP product. And I will encourage all my friends, family members never to buy HP.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.