Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP AC300 W Action Cam

I have recently purchased the HP AC300W Action Cam with Wrist Watch Remote.  All of the demonstration videos that I have seen of this product, the display on the Watch Remote is in full color, and the coloring of the numbers on the main face are different.  My remote shows me a picuture that is all red, not full color.  Is there another setting that puts it in full color?  Is there something that was on the CD Rom that came with the product?  My computer does not have a compatable drive to play what is on the disk.  Can someone help me with this problem? 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Watch should work correctly right out of the box once connected to the camera so its possible you may have gotten defective watch. Make sure everything is fully charged up and you have a good connection between your watch and camera. There is an app you can download on your phone or tablet that will allow you to also view the same thing that the watch would allow you to view. I downloaded HP XCAM via Google play store but your phone/tablet might use a different one per the manual. FYI, only my LG tablet worked with the app, while my Samsung 8plus phone at this time does not, maybe need to change some settings but havent figured it out yet. Still, the watch is what drew me in to to get this so if it were me, I'd be disappointed if watch didn't work.

I just received my kit about 3 weeks ago and being new to everything, I am slowly learning how to use it. My PC also not compatible with the small disk so I did an online search for the software as HP site no longer has it available. I found it I think, but I'm unable to download that either. From what I understand all that disk contains is video editing program/software.

Everything else seems to work beautifully as claimed!

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.