Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

I would like to ask for help on behalf of my colleague. She is trying to reset her account password as she hasn't been using HP account for a long time and she doesn't remember it. The e-mail with verification code comes through but it only shows Hello, then first name and last name. There is nothing underneath. And that's where the code should be.

Emkay1001_0-1616257090671.png

What can she do to solve this problem? She cannot post herself as she cannot login to the HP account.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Emkay1001

I have sent you a private message with the contact details.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@Emkay1001

I reviewed your post and I understand that you want to reset the password of your HP account.

Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

I recommend you contact support and they will assist you in this regard.

Here is how you can get in touch with support.

1)Click on this link – www.hp.com/contacthp/

2)Select the product type.

3)Enter the serial number of your device or select let HP detect your product option.

4)Select the country from the drop-down.

5)You should see the HP phone support number or Chat option listed.

Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!

P.S: Welcome to the HP Support Community 😊

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

Stay Home – Stay Safe

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hello,

Thank you for your reply. I can only see an option to "contact HP service center" or "Virtual Agent Chat" for the country we live in (Poland). The first is about taking printer for physical repair. The "Virtual Agent Chat" offers a link to reset a password which then sends the seemingly incomplete e-mail.

Is there any e-mail address we can send an e-mail to?

HP Recommended

@Emkay1001

I have sent you a private message with the contact details.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thank you @The_Fossette!

Am I missing an "envelope" button to access Private Messages? Here is what I see:

Emkay1001_2-1616596684080.png

HP Recommended

Ah, the button has finally appeared. Thank you!

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.