Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I e-mailed HP Support on March 2, 2009 and received an automated e-mail that my inquiry had been received and then within a half hour or less I received a response from Samara who gave me a very clear and concise solution to my problem.  Being very new to Windows Vista, I had a few doubts that I could find any answers on my own, so the information provided in the e-mail was awesome and worked immediately.  I no longer have the problem, the All-In-One (C6300) works beautifully and I am extremely happy.  I love HP Products anyway and was so glad the Support was there and the fact that it was sent to me so quickly and efficiently impressed me very much.  I would not hesitate to recommend any product from HP and I have to say that they have one of the best Support Teams that I have ever dealt with - superior education and ability. I know now that if there is a problem, HP works with you to solve it and then does a follow-up to ensure it is still functioning.   Again, I was so ecstatic over this because I had become frustrated trying to figure it out by myself and to receive answers and THE solution was above and beyond on the part of HP.  Thank you so very much, and special thanks to Samara.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended
Good to see someone praising HP support here for a change. But this really isn't the place to post about it. Thanks anyways.
I am an ex-HP Employee. Currently inactive on the forum.
HP Recommended

PJ

Thanks for your post which I frankly welcome!!!

In the future it might be useful to share the details of the problem you had and the solution that was provided by HP email support. This way fellow users on the forum may benefit from the solution

regards

I worked for HP.
HP Recommended
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.