Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

What has happened to HP, The staff even management dont know the product ex: that u change the language in the computer. The management is rude, they send u the wrong stuff or instructions in a language u cant understand. they go back on their word on how they are to fix things. u buy 3 yr warranty and they take away the factory warranty so u only get 2 yrs warranty. They seem to think giving u a 25 dollar gift certificate is the answer to everything. I have always had HP and in 3 wks have lost all faith in them. They take and take and take and r rude, ignorant and dont know how to treat a loyal customer. I have never had anything but HP told all friends and family get HP even strangers that I see looking at other brands go HP. now cant trust them. I was High management and I would never have left any staff mid management floor staff treat a customer like that and I would make sure they knew the product. It makes me very sad that HP has changed so much and r just for the dollar and not the customer. Most of the techs r good and polite. so they still have that going for them. so if someone has an answer for this let me know. ty

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

I'm Sorry that you have had a bad experience with HP, but there are some really excellent tech-support people on this website, for instance Paul_Tikkanen is a brillant person. He has helped me with lots of tech stuff. So please dont rate the entire team at HP just because you have had a bad experience with a few people Yours

Greg

*Hope this Helps*
**Click the Kudos to the left if you think this helps**
***Click accept as solution if it solves your problem***
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.