cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
Arkris
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

HP Cancellation Page was Down for the entire 1 Hour period (Illegal?)

HP Recommended
Omen 17t

So I accidentally bought 2 similar laptops and I wanted to cancel that order and resubmit a new one. However, for the entire 1 hour period of cancellation given, the cancellation page was down and I couldn't submit a request. Their email service keeps asking me whether I want to cancel the order despite me saying yes, I want to cancel it.

Phone calls are all out sourced to India and every representative is really bad at doing anything.

Is this even legal? should I send this to FTC?

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
sandytechy20
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
29,698 22,942 1,560 1,524
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Arkris

Welcome to the HP support community.

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Arkris
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I never received the "private message," nothing in the envelope symbol nor the email. No one has contacted me about any details yet. This is becoming increasingly frustrating and I really don't have to be going through all this when it is HP's fault entirely. Please straighten up your acts and actually do something that doesn't make this a nightmare for your customers.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation